Week 2 reflection





Emily O'Rourke

    Overall I thought that this week was very productive and fun because it was super nice to be outside and get a lot of work done. I turned in my final paper, completed by speech and presented to a class! It finally feels like I am wrapping it all up.

    The seminars this week were also super interesting to me which I think made everyone week better in general. Adding in activities like swimming in the pond or  going to the bridge to split up time between doing work makes it fun.

    Next week I am looking forward to finally all parts of my project. I will be using my days to go to the libaray in order to finish my exit interview and final 10 page reflection paper. I am getting super exited to graduate but also anxious to be done with all I have here and sad to also leave. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concentration day 3

Concentration Day 2

Reflection blog